CONTENT OF THE WORKSHOPS AND SEMINARS
The course content is divided into three parts:
- I) Application Areas
- II) Methods, Techniques and Best Practices
- III) Future Potential of Emerging Technologies
The workshops are bookable in packages of
- 1 day á 6 hours (Light Package) or
- 3 days á 6 hours (Full Package)
- Other offers are available
The price for a workshop is 150€/h plus taxes:
- Light Package (900€ plus taxes)
- Full Package (2700€ plus taxes).
I) APPLICATION AREAS
We first give an overview on potential application areas and then focus on the requesting companies branch.
As an example the banking industry is likely to be interested in
- forecasts for investments in the stock markets and therefore the companies key performance indicators,
- forecasts of the creditworthiness of a private person or a company,
- the application of AI methods etc.
The Geo Information Systems (GIS) sector is applying forecasts and other mathematical methods on the development of
- Real estate prices
And marketing departments and agencies are interested in the success of their campaigns in the fields of
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Analytics
II METHODS, TECHNIQUES & BEST PRACTICES
In the second part of the workshop we address primarily methods, techniques and best practices of Mathematics, Informatics and Business administration, but we´ll also take into account methods from other branches.
Methods, techniques and practices of mathematics are as follows:
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep Learning
- Libraries & Tools
- Tool Portfolio
- Software Engineering
- Programming Languages
The discipline of Business Administration serves companies with methods such as
- Project Management,
Potentially any methods, techniques and best practices of any other discipline or branch, such as law, health sector, entertainment sector, car industry etc. can be listed here.
III FUTURE POTENTIAL OF EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES
The third part of the workshop enlightens the potential of emerging technologies, elaborates and prognosticates opportunities out of the following emerging technologies:
- The blockchain is obvious to be the technology with the most potential impact on transaction processes of the future. Since transactions are the core of entrepreneurial interactions with the customers and employees, this subject will also be evaluated for the attainment of defined business goals.
- The Internet of Things (IoT) has growingly significance for the future markets. A prognosis on the potential for the given company will be conducted during the workshop.
- Bots undertake more and more tasks in the interaction between companies and customers, reducing increasingly costs e. g. in the support departments.
- Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), Mixed Reality (MR) offer new opportunities for the creation of raised user experiences with products and services of companies for private households and industries.
- Further Emerging Technologies such as 3D- and 4D-printing, Autonomous Vehicles (AV), Drones, Transhumanism etc. will be discussed, too.